Sunday morning – and I’m in Monday keynote rehersals. BrainShare is about to start.
I will be posting photos and comments from BrainShare during the week.
The scooter came plastered with a strong warning (clicky for big):
1. Read the all manual carefully before operations.
2. Easily slide forward brakingin high speed
3. Centerof gravity should be retrusive when downgrade.
4. Center of gravity should be retrusive when braking and riders are better to went down.
5. Center of gravity should be moving rightwards when turn righ t, and moveing leftwards when turn left.
It was a late night. Lots of rehearsals and testing for the keynote.
Downtown SLC looks great – lots of Novell BrainShare banners everywhere; it’s also starting to fill up with people.