I’m in the same position now as when blogging at Novell – which blog gets the updates…
I’m probably going to post work specific at the TechNet site and bring an extract into this blog. Any thoughts on that?
I’ve still got a lot of blogs in the hopper. Here’s the top of the list so far:
- building a single server Configuration Manager box for demo and developer test
- specifically the SP1 install on 2008 Server
- Configuration Manager SDK
- Operations Manager Management Packs
- OS Deployment integration
- Powershell is king!
That will probably keep me busy in the next six weeks!